little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
“It was a very sad day. I mean, there was some talk that I might be coming back, but that wasn’t something that I wanted to hope for just in case. It was one of those days I was a little more serious, and other people weren’t joking around either.” - Osric Chau on his last day of filming [x] [x]
give me any nickname you want. like for real. a shortened form of my actual name. something completely unrelated to my actual name. shit call me the name of one of my favorite characters. anything. any nickname. i will love it and love you for giving it to me. as long as it’s not something like uncoolbutt mcboringface i will love it. and you. especially you
Does this even exist?
well thats what im calling it.
basically im pulling back from tumblr for a bit because ive realised battling work, school work, school, illness, stress, tumblr and other stuff isnt working out.
sorry about this but i hope you all understand and I should be back soon <3
so jealous of people that dont have to work in retail/work at all
Happy 35th Birthday, Hermione Jean Granger. ( September 19, 1979 )
i am the f i r e that
burns against the c o l d
THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD.
- HOT SHOWERS.
- THE FIRST BITE OF A MEAL WHEN YOU ARE REALLY HUNGRY.
- TIGHT HUGS.
- CRAWLING INTO BED AFTER A LONG DAY.
- FOREHEAD KISSES.
- WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND ACTUALLY FEELING LIKE YOU HAD ENOUGH SLEEP.
casually bringing this back before the S10 premiere